High Risk Merchants
Secure And Profitable High Risk Merchant Services!
- Comprehensive payment solutions for higher risk businesses.
- Start accepting credit card payments for your high risk business and start earning profits!
- Chargeback Prevention is now available to our USA High Risk Merchant Account Customers
- Simply follow our high risk merchant service application instructions and get approval in as fast as 48 hours.
Why Is Your Business Considered High Risk?
Whether Your Business Is Big Or Small – We Make It Easy For You To Find The Perfect High Risk Credit Card Processing Setup For You!
How Do I Know If I'm A High Risk Merchant?
When you start up your business, you probably don’t consider whether credit card payment providers will consider your business to be high-risk. Occasionally, even a business that might be perceived as perfectly normal and safe may be considered high risk.
For example, if you own a business that sells large ticket items in advance, such as event tickets or airline tickets, you business might be considered high-risk because those purchases can be get caught up in requests for refunds, reselling, disputes, and other activities that can increase the risk to the payment processing provider.
Your Business Can Be Considered High-Risk If Any Of These Apply:
- If the credit card processor has concerns about the financial stability of your business, or if you, as the business owner have a low credit score
- If your business is brand new and you are still developing your brand and reputation
- If the industry that your business operates in has a high chargeback ratio
- If the industry your business operates in deals with weapons, adult materials, drugs or drug paraphernalia, or similar products
Top Approved Industries
- Adult Entertainment
- Annual Membership Sites
- CBD Oil & CBD Products
- Collectibles and Antiques
- Dating Websites
- Digital Downloads & E-Books
- Digital Streaming
- Document Preparation
- Fantasy Sports
- Firearms & Ammunition
- Furniture Repair and Reupholster
- Handyman & Home Improvement
- Future Order Fulfillment
- Health & Beauty Products
- High Ticket Sales
- Homeowners’ Associations
- Internet Gambling
- Magazine Sales
- Medical Spas & Day Spas
- Moving Companies
- Multi Level Marketing
- Neutraceuticls & Supplements
- Online Casinos & Gaming
- Online Dating
- Seminars & Coaching
- Smoking Accessories & Glass
- Travel Agencies & Tour Companies
- Tech Support
- Vaping & eCigarettes
- High Ticket Sales
How To Apply For A High Risk Merchant Account
- Step 1: Call or Email us and speak with one of out experienced account managers. They will help you prepare your application, explain the documentation needed, guide you through the approval process, and answer any questions you may have.
- Step 2: Submit the required documentation. Your application will be processed and approved more quickly if you provide all the required documentation at the start of the process.
- Valid Photo ID (driver’s license, passport or Citizen ID card, etc)
- Business Information (Website Address, Physical Address, Phone number and contact information)
- Business License in the city, state and country where your business is registered
- Three recent months of your business bank account statements
- Previous merchant account statements or history of credit card processing transactions
Let's Work Together
Get in touch and ask us for a quote or ask a question about what solutiuon is best for your business. We’re here to help.